Friday, January 2, 2015

Winner announced and Day Two of the 30 in 30 Challenge

15-3 "Don't Forget to Salt the Limes!" 6x6 oil
Day two of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge!  I had the salt shaker out from yesterday so why not add some limes and the paring knife?

I started tomorrow's painting and am planning on doing a lot of painting this weekend.  I have a bunch of commissions to finish up and start - and need to do a few ahead of schedule for the 30 in 30 since I'll be in Florida for a couple days for work next week.  I'm looking forward to my painting marathon!

Tonight was the East Coast Artists opening at the Gallery at the Wauregan in Norwich.  It was a lot of fun and there were a lot of people there!  The show will be up for the month of January and there are some great pieces there to see.

I was goofing around with Franklin earlier and snapped a few 'selfies'.  Man, you need to have long arms to get those selfies snapped!  I had trouble with that.  Here's one of them:


Ok, without further adieu, the winner of the painting is SARAH JEROR!!!  Woo hoo!  Sarah, I'll be in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment