Thursday, January 29, 2015

Break is Over and Snow Storm Photos

15-21 Coneflowers, Acrylic 7x5
After this week's snow, I decided I needed to paint some more flowers.  Something cheery!  I do love snow, but 2 feet is way too much.  I need to catch up on the 30 paintings in 30 days.  I'm thinking it will be 30 paintings in 31 days (hopefully) when all is said and done.  

Last week, Jeff and I took the week off for our 10 year anniversary.  By Wednesday, I realized I really needed a vacation - from painting as well.  While I obviously enjoy it, it is still work - that I love doing - but still work and takes concentration.  The few days off was nice.

We got HIT with some crazy snow this past Monday/Tuesday.  Here are a few photos.








The side patio just as the snow started on
Monday afternoon
(ignore power washing needed on fence)
The same patio at about 9 AM next day,
got a few more inches after this.


















No comments:

Post a Comment