Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 3 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days!

15-4 "Resolution One:  Enjoy more Sunrises" Oil
Sticking with the Resolution theme, I figured I'd do one that represented something you want to do rather than give up (like shooters!).  I have always loved sunrises and over the past month or so, I've been making a point of getting up early enough to watch the sun rise.  There's something about seeing the light glow in the sky and then all the colors emerge that is completely magical and relaxing.  So, one of my resolutions is to enjoy MORE sunrises this year.  I love that early morning time.  
Franklin, Iko and Jeff enjoyed the snow


Today I actually slept in until about 7:30.  Franklin wasn't too happy with me and sat next to me on the bed, staring down at me until I got up.  it was quite comical actually!  I did notice that the morning seemed to go by much too fast, so after sleeping in, I wished I had gotten up to see the sun rise.

I have been waiting for snow!  Today we finally got some.  Unfortunately, it is supposed to change to rain this evening. Boo!

Stella wondering why she's out in the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment