Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 5 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days

15-6 Pear Inspiration - Acrylic and Oil
5x4 on stretched canvas
I started this painting last year and it sat on my desk for at least 6 months.  This morning I was inspired to finish it!  I was going to call it Resolution 3:  Finish what you start, but then I thought I might be getting a little out of control with the resolutions.  I get frustrated though with how many paintings I start and don't finish.  I should just finish them or scrap them - it bugs me to see unfinished paintings sitting in the corner.

Tomorrow I head to St. Pete for a quick Florida trip. I leave early in the morning and come home late on Wednesday.  I've been looking forward to snow and wouldn't you know that the first good snow we're going to get, I'm going to be down south!

I finished up enough paintings this weekend so don't fret - I will be posting in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge (because I know that was stressing YOU out....).

No comments:

Post a Comment